Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beige and Checkers


I can't believe that I'd end up missing the one thing I kept complaining about. I really thought our school uniform sucked. Instead of the usual white blouse, we have a beige one. And due to the hundred shades of beige, the color of our tops aren't standardized. As for our skirts, when other schools have blues, greens, and reds, our institution decides on something that's a cross between orange and brown. And it's checkered. It practically looks like a table cloth you find in sidewalk eateries. Some batchmates even claimed to have seen SM employees using the same cloth as a rag. Ain't that grand? It makes us stand out in the sea of students. And come to think of it, not everyone knows what school this uniform belongs to. I complained about our uniform lots of times. It felt weird to walk around the mall in my skirt.

But now that I know I won't be wearing the ugly (sorry, Pisay) uniform, I kinda miss it. Hey, I remember a lot of weird and wacky moments with people in the same outfit. My uniform just simply hangs in my closet. I didn't even get to rip and cut my uniform. J6 and I planned to go harajuku at the end of our fourth year during our graduation party. But, the Ethereals had no grad party and we didn't get to destroy our uniforms. How sad. But, what the heck.

Now, I'm just wondering what to do with my five sets of uniform. I wouldn't want to burn them. Haha! Hey, I'm a proud Pisayan! I mean, a proud Pisay alumnus. God, I feel old.

So, to you current Pisayans, or should I say Phisciers, wear your uniform proud. You'll miss that after graduation day. ;)



1 comment:

mox said...

nostalgic, love ko uniform ko :X