Thursday, June 25, 2009

Untitled

[This] poem's for the one who reads it,
For she who laughs,
For she who cries,
For the girl I spent my heart with.

Her charm would attract many a man,
Those red lips pressed for perfection,
Her cute cheeks are the envy of women,
Still, those lips got my attention.

My eyes have often wandered,
With other women I may have lingered,
But at the end of each day, I just gotta say,
It is she who makes me better.

Though at times I made her sad,
It wasn't on purpose, hope she won't let go,
And when her day is just bad,
I try to comfort her in ways that I know.

So talk to me, tell me all,
We could always hold on, there is no need to fall,
Release your emotions,
I would take it all...


[DiX] [05/16/09]

~created by a very close friend. =) intentionally raw.

2 comments:

Achilles said...

Raw indeed...

Kinda like those You are a goddess poems.. only a little human on the appreciation part... nontheless the same act....

The last stanza almost sounded like a song... im not too sure if thats a good thing... ^_^

phantasmagoria said...

haha. i can't comment on the writer's behalf. bahala na siya. XD

yeah. it did sound like a song...amao. haha.